Saturday, March 28, 2015

PART 2

Hey again,

Well, I did go check out the Indian Wedding.....turns out it wasn't THE wedding but just a prelude to the real wedding tomorrow. haha  Tallked to some guests from Oz who said it was a Fijian (Indian) celebration.

Loved gettiing some comments from some of you (Thanks Don, Carmyn and Kelsey).  Would love getting more.....hint, hint!

Went back up to the room expecting ALONENESS!  BUT...the guys were still up having GUY TIME!  So, I made them dinner.  Barramundi (fish) with Zucchini w Tomato & Avocado.  (Gotta use up what's in the fridge).

Turns out the 'wedding' had some fireworks.....best I've seen.  Decided to venture down to the lobby again to see if there's any updates.......sadly, none (just more Indian dance music).  Oh well, feel sorry for me, veeeeeery sorry.  Guess it's time to go to bed.  I know Kyle was doing the dishes when I left.  He's a good stepson.

Touch base with you soon,  I hope.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I've made comments too. Are they not reaching you? Dave and I both really enjoy the comments and pictures. Keep on having fun.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you are joining in with the locals, what a Friendly lady!!! Perhaps you can retire there - then we can all come visit!! Loved your picture in the stinger suit - what happened to the picture of the 'Black Telly Tubby'? I always had a soft spot for the telly tubby's. Love your comments. Enjoy Sydney and say Hi to my sister for me :))) Can't wait to hear more. Have FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete